Las Vegas, Nevada
Testimonial

Over the last year, I have searched far and wide to find funding for my start up.I met WCAP Financial at an entrepreneur summit several months ago and at that moment my quest for funding had ended.

My partner and I entered their program and within 4 weeks we had been able to raise over $250k; all at 0%! Since then we have been able to design our protoypes, traveled to China to secure manufacturing and just last week received our first purchase order. Before finding WCAP Financial our business were ideas in a notebook.

With the funding WCAP provided we have been able to turn those ideas into a living, breathing reality.I cannot express enough gratitude to WCAP for providing the funding that has literally changed my, and my family's life.

Review about: Wcap Financial Business Loan.

I liked: Amazing service and results.

5.0
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wcap Financial?

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Review about Ffiul from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST ACORN STAIRLIFTS Acorn Stairlifts "If you own an outdoor Acorn stairlift, an Acorn 130 or 180 from 2014 or newer you can qualify to be part of a class action lawsuit against Acorn Stairlifts...." Read more